Monday, March 13, 2017

SALUDA RIVER T.U. - Fiberglass Fly Rod Presentation

I just got back from Michigan last night and as I was going through my schedule this morning it reminded that I hadn't passed the word that I'll be giving a presentation on fiberglass fly rods tomorrow evening at the Saluda River Trout Unlimited meeting in Columbia, South Carolina.


The Saluda River Trout Unlimited meetings are held at McWaters which is located at 1104 Shop Road in Columbia, South Carolina.  The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m.  Bring some extra cash for pizza dinner and for the raffles.

Along with the presentation I'll be bringing along a few different demo fly rods that can be cast in the parking lot and will likely figure out a fiberglass fly rod to giveaway as well.

Need more information?  Visit the Saluda River Trout Unlimited event page HERE.

No comments: