Thursday, November 16, 2017

FLASHBACK TO BELIZE

I started this post last Friday while on the flight from Atlanta to Belize City and minutes later the in flight Wi-Fi disconnected.  I was more or less without reliable internet until my wife and I arrived back from a few excellent (though windy) days at Thatch Caye Resort late Tuesday night.

Now it's back to the grind with work and home but these three posts from last year's trip to check out the Blue Horizon Belize operation are worth a look again.

A FEW NOTES ON GETTING THERE

ON THE FLATS WITH THE PERMIT MASTER

RANSOM CALLING THE LAST SHOTS

I've mentioned it in a few previous posts but I have added travel to the list of things going on with T.F.M.  If you are interested in visiting Belize, to fly fish or otherwise, please let me know.  I can be reached by email or on my mobile at 803-917-218 and would like to help you plan your trip.

Take a few minutes to check out the Muy'Ono website to see the list of the lodging options and look at the Blue Horizon Belize website for more information on the fly fishing there.   

Fly fishing for permit on the flats of Belize is certainly one of my new favorite things to do, even if I've yet to hold one in my hands.  Next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks a beautiful place to fish. Throw some flies at a few bone fish, I bet it is an amazing experience out there!