Saturday, January 27, 2018

THE FLY FISHING SHOW - Atlanta, Who's Going?

The Fly Fishing Show will be dropping in Atlanta at the Infinite Energy Center next weekend beginning Friday, February 2nd and Saturday, February 3rd, 2018.  The Fly Fishing Show is a wintertime favorite with stops coast to coast (and in between) each weekend beginning in January and going into March.  I missed last year's show in Atlanta but the buzz was very positive and I'm looking forward to being there this year.


I'll be at the Blue Horizon Belize booth through the weekend and should have a stash of T.F.M. swag with me for those that stop by and want to chat about fiberglass fly rods or maybe you're interested in booking a trip to southern Belize.  Permit anyone?

More information on The Fly Fishing Show website and on the Facebook event page too.

1 comment:

Feather Chucker said...

I'd like to but it's a little too far of a drive for me. I hope you have a good showing.