Monday, July 23, 2018

MADE OF METTLE: The Leatherman Documentary

I like stories of how things started and this documentary on Tim Leatherman of Leatherman is worth your time.  The multi-tool has come a long way over the years and neat to see the story of how it all began.

What's your Leatherman story?  My multi-tool has never saved a life but since my late teen years, I've always had one in my camping and fly fishing gear. It's come in handy more times than once.



I greatly value tools that do their job without fail and being in law enforcement, it's reassuring to have the MUT EOD multi-tool and Raptor shears in my Go Bag to be ready no matter the call.

Visit the Leatherman website to check out the many different multi-tools and other gear that they offer. 

1 comment:

Shanklao Hanpad said...

Wow fantastic blog, thanks for sharing. A spinning rod is probably one of the easier types of fishing rods to use. Spinning rods are one of the most commonly used rod types do to the fact they are so versatile. They make a great choice for some one just starting out. Should you be planning on fishing with light gear 1/32 to 1/4 ounce in weight they are what you need in order to cast these light lures.spinning rods