Sunday, August 12, 2018

ONESIMUS FY RODS - CTS Quartz 476

I say it often but Instagram has been a very neat way to follow a plethora of both custom and hobby fly rod builders and recently came across the work of Christian Graham of Onesimus Fly Rods with this CTS Quartz 476 build.  This build featuresa dark walnut stained Ritz style grip, Lemke LC1 reel seat hardware, Snake brand guides and 10mm stripping guide from Perfect Agate Guides.


Christian wrote...  "While I am not sure of my thought process on the color scheme on this build, I just kind of get it going and follow that through.  I am all about contrasts when it comes to color schemes in order to make each color pop.  The action of this fly rod is a dream and it's beyond smooth compared to multiple others that I've messed around with." 














Follow Onesimus Fly Rods to keep up with the latest builds and shop news.

No comments: