Monday, October 8, 2018

SWIFT FLY FISHING - Annual Blem' Sale

Over the weekend Swift Fly Fishing kicked off their annual "Blem' Sale" and if you've been looking for an Epic 476 or Epic 686 now's the time to jump.  I just hope that you like the colors "Olive" or "Salsa"...

These are available as blanks or "Ready to Wrap Rod Kits" and when they are gone, they're gone.


Visit the Swift Fly Fishing website to check it all out and if you need opinions or more information on either of these blanks, do a search on T.F.M. for a long list of links from previous posts. 

I'm always happy to answer questions by email if you need some personal advice but I've said it many more times than once that everyone needs an Epic 686 and the Epic 476 is a great all around four weight.

Lastly, I have an ongoing affiliate relationship with Swift Fly Fishing and this post is a good reminder that each purchase made from the links in these posts puts a few dollars in the T.F.M. piggy bank.  If you do place an order, please let me know by sending an email with your address to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.  I'd be happy to send along a T.F.M. swag package as thanks.

No comments: