Wednesday, December 5, 2018

TROUT RODEO: A Hot Dog Story

I worked until 3:00 a.m. this morning and was tucked into bed about twenty minutes later.  I woke up for the day before 8:00 a.m.  YAWN.  I'm not sure if I dreamed this video or if it's real.  Traveling around Montana in the Wienermobile towing a driftboat with a group besties who all have fly rods and fly boxes full of hot dog flies?  Yep, totally legit...



I'm not sure of all the dynamics of this group but I think it's kind of funny that they have one friend nicknamed "Sleazy".  Thinking over several different circles of friends that I'm in, there is always one that takes on a title like that.  You know, the one that has crazy stories that your wife just shakes her head at.  Yeah, you know.

A little more goodness on the PhelpsOntheFly YouTube channel but the video count is growing...

No comments: