Friday, May 31, 2019

SWIFT FLY FISHING - Building an Epic Ready To Wrap Fly Rod Kit

Jonesing for a new fiberglass fly rod but want to do it yourself?  Swift Fly Fishing has the answer with the Epic Ready to Wrap Fly Rod Kit.  The kit includes everything that you'll need to build your own fly rod along with a 42-page instructional guide book and the packaging even has built in rod wrapping stands.



Currently there are eight fiberglass (along with a handful of graphite, if you're into that sort of thing...) Epic Ready to Wrap Fly Rod Kits to choose from which cover the bases from three weight to twelve weight.

Lastly, I have an ongoing affiliate relationship with Swift Fly Fishing and every purchase made from the links in these posts puts a few dollars in the T.F.M. piggy bank.

If you do place an order, please let me know by sending an email with your address and what you ordered to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.  I'd be happy to send along a T.F.M. swag package as a thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish that these kits had been around a few years ago. I built a #4 that is really fun and a DH11 fiberglass that I gave as a present. I put a lot of sweat into the DH, but it was for someone who has been very kind to me. I am not a handy person, but it was worth it to me. The #4 has caught a lot of small stream trouties. The DH gets used for steelhead in south Alaska streams.