Tuesday, August 4, 2020

ARTIST D. RIVERS STUDIO - Redbreast Sunfish

I mention it here quite often but some of my most favorite things are found on Instagram and a recent follow is Artist D. Rivers.  His Redbreast Sunfish piece was an instant favorite along with the caption that is copied below. 

I'll never forget my first time fishing with my dad and we placed a few sunfish into a bucket that we had caught on worms. I was completely astounded by them swimming in and out of my tiny hands.  Good to know that I'm not alone.


D. Rivers wrote...  "I paint who I am. My fascination with Redbreast Sunfish started when I was a child. When I catch them now, it awakens my inner child."

Check out the Artist D. Rivers website and follow along with his latest studio works on Instagram.

No comments: