Monday, August 10, 2020

WAYWARD ANGLER - Part 1: Epic 686 Fly Rod Build

This past weekend, Stephen Christopherson of the Wayward Angler and I traded several emails and it was a good reminder that I needed to share his five-part fly Swift Fly Fishing Epic 686 fly rod building series of videos.

The Epic 686 is my all-time favorite fiberglass six weight and really think everyone needs one in their fly rod stash.  It can do everything from western trout to warmwater to light saltwater.  I've run mine through its paces over the years and always impressed.



Today we'll start with Part 1 and I'll share a video each day this week.  Or you can jump ahead by subscribing to the Wayward Angler YouTube channel and watching them all there.

Stephen is promising additional video content in the coming weeks so stay tuned. 

No comments: