Wednesday, October 21, 2020

PATAGONIA - The Fight for America’s Public Lands

There is a lot at stake on November 3rd and I hope that you are doing your research on your local and state candidates.  What is their stance on public lands, conservation, and the environment?  Who has fueled their campaign coffers?  Who are they going to feel responsible to after being elected? 

Patagonia's latest film is a deep dive into the political fight for our public lands and it's worth watching.    
Learn more about this film on the Patagonia website.

5 comments:

DF said...

I posted this story on a popular fly fishing messageboard and it was taken down almost immediately: https://www.patagonia.com/stories/you-call-yourself-an-angler/story-92676.html

I'm truly embarrassed by the amount of fly fisherman sporting red hats, effectively supporting the gutting of the EPA while making a grifter rich.

Cameron Mortenson said...

DF... I agree completely and fortunately I have my own little piece of the internet that I can share anything that I want.

DF said...

Thank you. It's important that we have there conversations because that's how change occurs!

Jason said...

Cameron, thank you for posting this movie; I knew it was out but just slipped my mind. It really moved me. I felt sad, angry and inspired all at the same time. I'm in corn country but it made me really think about the possible hidden agendas of my elected officials. I'll be on the lookout for sure. thanks again for sharing.

Cameron Mortenson said...

DF... Yes. I totally agree.

Unknown... No problem. It moved me as well. We all have to do our homework when it comes to politics and candidates.