Thursday, October 29, 2020

REMOTE. NO PRESSURE. - The Second Interview...

Longtime readers might remember almost two years ago, that I did a podcast interview with Jeff Troutman of Remote. No Pressure. and was invited back to ramble on some more about everything from my Friday night (home alone) reverse sear ribeye on the Traeger, what was in my Lowball cup, fiberglass fly rods, Beaver Island, more on fiberglass fly rods, and who knows what else.

Oh, and if you listen until the end of the podcast, I might have let the rabbit out of the bag early on something...

There will be more details to come but the '12 Weeks of TFM Giveaways' are a real thing (you might want to start getting excited) but I need a little more time to make sure that everything is ready to go.   

Check out the Remote. No Pressure. podcast on the website, YouTube (ugly mug alert), or on whichever platform you listen to podcasts.

No comments: