Thursday, November 19, 2020

JP ROSS FLY RODS - In the Seam Podcast

Jordan of JP Ross Fly Rods and I have been trading a few emails what's been going on in the shop but he didn't mention his newly released In the Seam podcast which I found this morning.  I've subscribed and have eight episodes to catch up on.

I've started with Episode #1 and have to say that I'm a pushover for 7' five weights so the Wild Card talk is of interest.  Small water with large fish make this length and line weight a favorite for the southeast where streams may be covered with canopy or tight tree or shrub lined casting lanes.

Check out the In the Seam podcast and give it a listen.  You can find it on the Anchor website along with iTunes.

Look for some possible holiday deals that I'll be sharing soon from JP Ross Fly Rods and in the meantime check out the website.  Follow along with the latest shop news on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments: