Tuesday, June 8, 2021

FILSON - #UnfailingGoods for Father's Day

Father's Day is just a few days away and if you're looking for something special for a dad in your life, gear or apparel from Filson is the right choice.  I would even go as far to say that this holiday is the perfect opportunity to gift a bag or luggage piece that will always be remembered. 

A few favorites include the Dryden Briefcase, Heritage Sportsman Bag, 48-Hour Duffle Bag, or one of the Rugged Twill Duffel Bag.  The Ripstop Nylon Travel Pack is perfect for keeping track of the extras too.  I carry one inside my Dryden Briefcase with charge cords and more for work. 

Need more help?  Filson has created a Father's Day Gift Guide and orders placed by June 11th are expected to arrive on time for dad.

I've mentioned it before that I have an ongoing affiliate relationship with Filson and purchases made by using the links in posts like this, through the Affiliations page, and when I share something on Instagram, all put a few coins in the T.F.M. piggy bank.  Thanks in advance if you've supported me by doing this.  I appreciate it.

No comments: