Sunday, October 13, 2024

Introducing Withernot

As a child of the 1980's, through grade school my closet was a mix of striped collared polo shirts, corduroy pants, and if memory serves, a rugby shirt or two.  I can still remember fiddling with the rubber buttons while sitting in class.  I'd like to say I was one of the cool kids but looking back at yearbook photos, the bowl haircut certainly works against that notion. 

I recently came across Withernot, maker of purveyor of high quality rugby shirts, and what started as a conversation with founder Patrick Hunter Hill about an upcoming gear review, has turned into a new partnership (maybe you've noticed the ad?) that I'm excited to share.


It's just starting to get cool enough in South Carolina to wear the couple of Withernot rugby shirts that I have and I'll be living in these this fall.  These rugby shirts are made of heavyweight 14 ounce, traditional 12 gauge knit that can handle just about any activity, and look and feel great.

Want one or several for yourself?  Withernot is offering a discount code "FIBERGLASS" which will give you 15% off if you spend over $100 and 20% off if you spend over $200. 

No comments: