Monday, August 3, 2026

VEDAVOO - Your Favorite Patch on Your New Favorite Gear

I can't be the only one who has a bag full of patches that I've collected over the years and instead of them just living in a drawer or gear box, I've started sending them to Scott Hunter at Vedavoo to be given new life on a piece of gear, typically on a No-Kink Reel Cover or Fly Wallet.

Recently I wanted to send along a thank you gift to Chase at Oak & Oscar and sent Scott a patch that I had in my stash.  It fit perfectly on a No-Kink Reel Cover made of waxed twill fabric.  Scott took some step-by-step photographs of this piece of gear coming together that I figured would be insightful to share here.







Interested in having a few of your favorite patches sewn on custom made Vedavoo gear?  Reach out to Scott through the contact page to get the conversation started.  

POSTSCRIPT...  Now through Tuesday, August 11, 2026, use code "GLASSMASTER" for 50% off the patch mail in service.   

No comments: