File Vedavoo's latest idea to fund new fishing gear for children in need under "Super Cool", and get your raffle ticket(s) to hopefully win either the grand prize of a Mark-2 Rod Quiver, built with a piece of upcycled nylon fabric with Lefty Kreh's signature along with an engraved leather patch No-Kink Reel Case. Or, one of six numbered No-Kink Reel Cases with Lefty's signature engraved on the leather patch.
So, seven winners in total and it only costs $10 for a ticket or six for $50 to play. Good luck.
So, seven winners in total and it only costs $10 for a ticket or six for $50 to play. Good luck.
Scott of Vedavoo wrote... "I had the unique pleasure of knowing Lefty. I confess that he even helped me fix some ugly action in my cast. He was true to the stories you hear - kind, genuine, and willing to do what he could to help new anglers succeed.
I reached out to his daughter, and was able to purchase a piece he used regularly - a classic rod carrier made from gray and red Cordura. With her blessing, I broke down this piece and upcycled the materials to produce this very special collection of gear."
Visit the Vedavoo website for more information and to get your raffle tickets. I'll be getting mine...




No comments:
Post a Comment