Monday, September 15, 2008

What This Is...

What is "The Fiberglass Manifesto" and where is this all going?


The idea for the blog and website came to Mike Carlson and I a few months back in the Chat Lounge on the Fiberglass Flyrodders board late on a Sunday night. We started discussing how there were stories untold about the anglers, rod builders, and collectors who prefer fishing fiberglass fly rods when they are on the water.

There is a quiet "revolution" going on out there and we wanted to provide a new angle on this truth.

The Fiberglass Manifesto is ever changing as we go along and I invite you to email ideas and comments to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.

2 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

Great idea Cameron, I will email you my ideas soon. I have to agree with you that fiberglass rods are the most fun and relaxing thing to fish with. : )

Cameron Mortenson said...

Mark...I am looking forward to your ideas since you think "outside the box".