Monday, August 24, 2009

East Fork Fly Photography

Over the past year of writing The Fiberglass Manifesto, one of the surprising aspects is when someone sends something along that ends up in my mailbox that I did not expect. So, it was a complete surprise when Rich Schaaff said that he was sending along $20 for a T.F.M. t-shirt and a large flat package arrived at the door step.


Inside I found a black matted East Fork Fly Photography original which I really am impressed with. There is something about black and white photography and vintage fly gear that has such a timeless look to it.

Thank you Rick for the stellar print. I appreciate it greatly.


Rich sent along a "T.F.M. Spotting" photo overlooking a piece of local water he enjoys.

Check out more of Rich Schaaff's work on his website.

No comments: