Friday, February 26, 2010

F3T Coming to Charleston!

In case my "Dirty South" peeps didn't know, the Fly Fishing Film Fest is dropping into Charleston, South Carolina on March 4th at the Terrace Theater on James Island. Doors open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7:00.

I bought my ticket today while watching the clock tick tock closer to five o'clock. I am already looking forward to the show.

During a conversation with Mad Mike from the Charleston Angler, he mentioned that this would be one of the few shows where "Carolina Reds" would be shown. The film looks pretty tight for being done on a dirt bag budget chasing reds in and around Charleston. I look forward to seeing more.


If you see me at the Charleston F3T show, hit me up since I should be carrying a stack of T.F.M. decals and a limited number of Jnr Buffs for the Fishy Kids in the audience.

No comments: