Saturday, February 27, 2010

T.F.M. Spotting - Of Murse and Moobs

Longtime T.F.M. reader Tim Connelly sent along a photograph of him repping his T.F.M. t-shirt while doing some test casting on the new McFarland Rod Company build. His story cracks me up.

"I was out testing the 8'6" eight weight Scott blank that Mike built for me. I was trying a friend's Rio Striped Bass line with a 350 grain shooting head. It's a little too much for the rod, at least with me at the helm, but this poor little fella grabbed the fly."

"My wife thought I should send you the picture because I'm using the "murse" I bought from you. She says it goes well with my "moobs". If you put on a couple of pounds over the holidays they just get mean. Why do we marry them? Oh, yeah. Now I remember."

Wives...they can be so cruel sometimes. HA...

(This is the fourth submission for February in the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest.)

No comments: