Thursday, July 1, 2010

Backwater Paddle Company Discount

A couple months ago Edward Halm of Backwater Paddle Company and I linked up and had several conversations about his company and the products that he offers.  Edward sent along a set of his hand paddles to review.  I have been using the hand paddles while paddling and fly fishing the pond and have been very impressed.  So impressed that I asked Edward if he'd consider a discount for the T.F.M. readership to which he obliged.

So...for the month of July Edward Halm is giving a 25% OFF discount on all orders by using the code "TFM710" during checkout.  This would be a good month to take advantage and pick up a hand paddle or two. 

I'm still deciding which paddle I like better between the Predator and the Piranha.  More "research" is needed.

  

No comments: