Friday, November 26, 2010

T.F.M. Spotting - The Baker's On Vacation

I found this T.F.M. Spotting Contest Photo from Mark Baker in a message a couple months ago hidden away in my Fiberglass Flyrodders inbox.  I know it will be hard for some readers to remember what 100 plus degrees feels like right now as they are "enjoying" snow and minus temperatures.

Mark wrote...  "Our family took a short end of summer trip to the Bad Lands and Black Hills and to made certain to get a T.F.M. Spotting photo and wore it on the first day of the trip which happened to be in the Bad Lands."

"A black T.F.M. t-shirt, mid-afternoon sun, and 111 degrees is not a pretty combo but hey, at least I got the T.F.M. Spotting shirt photo."


I've always wanted to see the Bad Lands and the Black Hills (there are trout there...right?) but I might skip it when temps are pushing the century mark.  Whew...

No comments: