Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CRKT Guppie Tool

Recently I tossed my name in the hat on the Outdoor Blogger Network website to demo and review the CRKT Guppie carabiner tool.  As luck would have it I was chosen and last week a small box arrived from CRKT with a brand new Guppie inside.


The Guppie is full of features with a knife, bottle opener, wrench, screwdriver port with multiple bits, a small LED light, and a carabiner type latch for attaching this tool to a gear bag or loop. Sadly some multi tools can come across a little cheap and not well thought out but the Guppie's is well built and feels comfortable in the hand.


I've got some outdoor plans for the Guppie but it's true test may come Christmas morning as I will be tasked with putting toys together of all sorts for Hadley and Finn.  I can already for see that the Guppie will be a big help.

Thanks again to the Outdoor Blogger Network and CRKT for the Guppie.  Look for a full review in the coming weeks.

No comments: