Saturday, January 29, 2011

T.F.M. Spotting - Alex At The Vise

Recently Alex Cerveniak, of Hatches, Midcurrent, 40 Rivers To Freedom, and Bottom Hand reputation (the dude is BUSY), sent along a late night photo at the vise where he is proudly representing both T.F.M. and Fishy Kid decals slapped onto the back wall of his tying desk.   


Alex wrote...  "I was just playing around while waiting for the batteries to recharge on the hair clippers.  I picked up twenty hares masks last week or the week before and I've been working on getting them all shaved down.  I'll be graduating from college in a few months and plan on tying and fishing as much as I used to before I went back to school.  I used to break 100 days out each year, but only have been getting to about the 50-75 range the past few.  This year I'm gonna make up for lost time and break 150 and I'll need a lot of dubbing to get me through."

Graduate college?  Shave down twenty hares masks?  Fish over 150 days in 2011?  Like I said...the dude is busy.

No comments: