Wednesday, January 19, 2011

T.F.M. Spotting - Day On The Deschutes

This past weekend Josh Linstrom, a.k.a. stumptownfly, sent a few photos from his iPhone including a stellar T.F.M. Spotting contest photo.     


Josh wrote...  "The pictures are from September and it was my first trip back to the Deschutes River since my youngest daughter was born two months prior.  My neighbor dragged me out for a afternoon float from Nena to Wapinitia." 


"Once we dropped down into Maupin and crossed the river, I knew it had been too long since my last visit.  I don't know the Deschutes as well as I would like and it usually kicks my butt.  That day was no different, the fish were small and few in number, but it was great to get waist deep."


Josh...great iPhoneography.  It's always neat to see what iPhone users can come up with using the camera and the seemingly endless choices of photo apps and filters.

No comments: