Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOOP Evotec CLWC Fly Reels

In my effort to keep things around here a little weird sometimes, I talked Idaho Joe of Castaway Fly Fishing Shop out of a couple LOOP Evotect CLWC fly reels for the Cabela's C.G.R. fly rod review.

I loaded them up this weekend with backing and they are ready to hold a wide range of fly lines for the review.


A clear composite fly reel might not be for everyone but I think they look pretty sharp and they seem to function just fine as well. 

More notes on the LOOP Evotect CLWC fly reels after I've had a chance to fish them this spring and summer.

These composite fly reels can also be purchased in black and the series retails for $130-150 depending on reel size.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I have one of these. It is attractive and functional, If you would like to do some trading I might give it to you?? I was the winner of the free Rio Line during the 12 days give away.

Adam

Cameron Mortenson said...

Adam...congrats on the win. I'm good on fly reels right now. Thanks.