Saturday, March 26, 2011

T.F.M. Spotting - Will in the GSMNP

Will King of The Riparian Corridor recently sent along a photograph from a recent trip to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park where he was putting first flexes to a Lamiglas build that he had just completed.


Will wrote...  "I thought I'd share a photo repping T.F.M. in the Smokies this past weekend.  It would have been a great trip, but the rains and snow there a few days prior to our arrival had the waters running four or five times normal flows.  That equaled whitewater and really lousy fishing.  I had finished a Lamiglas three weight seven foot build the day before departure, and I was really hoping to blood it on some brookies, but no luck.   I'll be posting a many multi-parted series on my blog if you want to follow the story telling there.  Take care!"

Will...the Lamiglas build looks great.  Nice work.

Check out The Riparian Corridor to read Will's GSMNP reports and other excellent posts as well.

No comments: