Tuesday, June 21, 2011

T.F.M. Spotting - Brian's Carp Trip

Brian Bradfield sent in this dispatch of a carp trip that he caught on digital film for the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest.


Brian wrote... "Here are a few photos from my trip.  I only fished for about forty-five minutes, hooking two carp and a rock bass.  There were hundreds of carp below the dam in Churchville, New York at Black Creek, but only a few were interested in a fly.

I was alone trying to wrestle a slippery carp all while trying to take a solo shot.  It was tough to say the least, but I managed a few nice shots.  The T.F.M. t-shirt now smells like carp and I probably should wash it....maybe!"



Check out Brian's blog, Brianonthefly, for more photos of his fly fishing trips from this spring. 

2 comments:

GFP said...

OK I think I need to have a word with Brian. Who in their right mind would wash the carp off a TFM shirt? Seriously!

Cameron Mortenson said...

GFP...you are correct! Don't wash off that fish mojo. HA...