Monday, August 22, 2011

Back From New Orleans

Yesterday was spent skipping from airport to airport and I am now back from a long weekend spent in New Orleans for the International Fly Tackle Dealer (IFTD) show.    

(CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER)

I had a great time at IFTD and put hands on a lot of well thought out gear for 2012, met up with friends new and old, and did a bit of exploring in a city that I had never visited before.

Give me a day or two to organize my thoughts and photographs from the weekend and I'll be putting an IFTD show post up soon. 

2 comments:

Lotech Joe said...

I’m looking forward to pictures from New Orleans. NOLA (New Orleans Louisiana) has lots of history and culture. Not to mention the unbelievable food and the finest cup of coffee in the country. It is the quintessential tourist town in the United States. I haven’t been there since 1967, and I’d love to go back.

Cameron Mortenson said...

Lotech Joe...it was my first visit and had a good time. I'd like to go back when the redfish are in the skinny water.