Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Graywolf Rods 805-3 Signature S-Glass

I obviously can't post, or even keep up lately, with every single glass build that Graywolf Rods is completing but I am especially keen on this 805-3 Signature S-Glass build since the orange silk wraps look so neat on the tea colored fiberglass blank (both before and after varnish) and the agate striping guide is the perfect color match as well to the thread color.






Shane Gray just placed another Signature S-Glass blank order and most of those are already spoken for by customers for future builds. 

I've been patiently waiting to place my own order for an 805-3 S- Glass until I see the alternate blank color choice that Shane has in the works but this build might have changed my mind.

View more images of this build on the Graywolf Rods Blog and Facebook page.

No comments: