Saturday, December 10, 2011

T.F.M. DECAL OVERSTOCK SALE

Yesterday I received a box in the mail with an order of T.F.M. Retro Fly decals along with a few stacks of overstock decals that Boneyard Fly Gear had been holding on to. 

So...their overstock is now my overstock and I need to move a few T.F.M. decals to fund a couple other projects that are in the works.


Starting today and going until I starting running low on decals, I am offering all T.F.M. decals for $2 a piece. 

I will also include several T.F.M. logo decals along with a Boneyard Fly Gear decal with your order. 

Check out the T.F.M. Decals page to see all the offerings.  Please send an email to place your order.  I can take PayPal, check, or money order.

As always, thank you for representing T.F.M. and the support as well.

No comments: