Friday, December 9, 2011

T.F.M. Spotting - Mr. One Bug Is Fake

Brandon Robinson of One Bug Is Fake sent in this artful T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest entry a couple weeks ago and I am just now getting caught up on these posts again.


Brandon wrote...  "Thanksgiving Day, my cousin was flying in to hang out for the holiday.  She doesn't fish, much less fly fish, so I hauled down to the Guadalupe River for some trout action on the Eagle Claw before her flight landed.  Got skunked at the first spot, but cleaned up in the midnight hour, catching four fish in the last thirty minutes before I had to pop smoke.  I even helped a little kid by gifting a fly and teaching him how to fish it.  He was on a spinning rod, but he out-fished his Uncle.  I snapped this pic because the trout were adamant about 'no-pictures' and I didn't have time to waste."

T.F.M. hoodie.  Pipe.  Sun ray.  Awesome.

Check out the One Bug Is Fake which is quickly becoming quite a robust website full of interesting content...including a few mentions of fiberglass fly rods.  What can I say...another convert.

No comments: