Sunday, August 26, 2012

T.F.M. APPAREL SALE

Earlier this past week a couple of large boxes arrived that were filled with T.F.M. t-shirts of all sorts and after the orders were sent out I'm left with quite a bit of stock leftover.  I'm usually fine with holding onto a few T.F.M. t-shirts but truth told I need to pay for a plane ticket to Montana later this fall.  You want me to go to Montana...right?  


For the next week I am going to offer any in stock T.F.M. t-shirt for $20 or two for $35 shipped in the U.S.  International shipping will run just a few dollars more.  All orders include a couple freebie T.F.M. decals and a round Comrade decal while the stack of those last.

I have short sleeve T.F.M. t-shirts in stock in sizes medium to 2XL in the Trout Art, Retro Fly, Redfish, Cutthroat, and Comrade styles.

Check out the T.F.M. Apparel page and send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com to place an order.

As always, thanks for the support.  I appreciate it.

No comments: