Saturday, December 29, 2012

T.F.M. Spotting - Daddy's Little Helper

The day after Christmas Nicholas Dalzell sent along a couple of photographs of he and his daughter in their Comrade t-shirts for the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest

The family that builds fly rods together undoubtedly stays together...right?


Nicholas wrote...  "I thought I would send along a photo that was taken today.  After the Christmas festivities were over today I decided I would use some time to begin some test wraps on my Kabuto Rods 8053 blank that arrived last month.  Somebody decided they would be Daddy's Helper!

The photo I have attached has both my daughter Bella as well as myself wearing matching Comrade t-shirts.  When my shirt arrived earlier in the summer, Bella saw it and said something along the lines of it being the "coolest shirt ever!"  Thanks so much for getting one ordered in a kids size.  It arrived this past week and she couldn't have been happier to have it!"


Beautiful work so far and I am looking forward to seeing how this build comes out.

No comments: