Monday, May 13, 2013

T.F.M. Spotting - "SNAP IT" Edition

Between the Orvis Guide Rendezvous and the Simms Ice Out event, Hank Patterson and Crazy Reese found themselves with time to kill while in Montana.  Enter Joel Thompson of Montana Troutaholic Oufitters who showed them a good time for a few days and sent in this photo for the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest while representing while on the water.

REPRESENT, YO.

Joel wrote...  "I think one of the greatest things about fly fishing is the friends you make along the way.  As an Outfitter and guide I get to make a new friend every time someone new steps in to my boat or into a stream with me and feel very fortunate to have made these connections in my life.  The past few days I have been lucky enough to spend some time with a couple of new friends of mine, Travis Swartz A.K.A. “Hank Patterson” and Reese Ferguison A.K.A “Crazy Reese”!  Two great guys who love the sport of fly fishing and the beautiful places it takes you.  We have had a lot of good laughs the past few days." 

SNAP IT.

No comments: