Wednesday, June 26, 2013

T.F.M. Spotting - Mark's Two Stories

Every now and then a T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest entry arrives in my inbox that makes me chuckle and this one certainly does that.  It's also great to see a father outside with their child...even if he is stealing their Barbie pole. 


Mark wrote... "Hey Cameron, the photo collage below tells one of two stories.  One, my daughter Charlotte and I sight fished this "Big Fishie!" and she was so freaked out by her size that she wouldn't have anything to do with landing her or the grip and grin shot. Or, Two, who cares if it's a barbie pole.  It's glass.  I just threw the kid in the picture to legitimize using it for the photo."

My bet is that Mark plays with his daughter's Barbie pole when no one is looking.  Or maybe it's his?  HA...

No comments: