Thursday, July 11, 2013

ICAST/IFTD

ICAST/IFTD started yesterday and this is the first show that I haven't been able to attend in four years since I am still on Beaver Island this go around.  I'll be very interested to hear how the joint show is received this year and wonder if the fly fishing industry as a whole will embrace this collaboration.  Time will tell on this I'm sure.       


For a steady stream of information coming out of IFTD check out Midcurrent and Angling Trade as they are both on the show floor and posting new product press releases, interviews, and photographs which are worth a look.

If you want to dig a little deeper, than search the #iftd hashtag on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and images of new products for next year.  As of last night there were several hundred dispatches uploaded across all three social media platforms.

The 2013 IFTD New Product Showcase Winners were announced on Angling Trade.

When I get home from Beaver Island I'll weed through all the new product press release emails that I've gotten and likely put together a post of things that look interesting from my angle from not being at the show.

See anything that you're excited about for 2014?

No comments: