Tuesday, July 23, 2013

T.F.M. Spotting - John At Disney World

This past spring John Wood of Dragonfly Angler made the trip to Disney World and besides taking in the parks also spent some time bass fishing the waterways as well.  Looks like it was a good time and neat to see a friend representing for the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest.


John wrote... "I thought I would share a few photos from our recent trip to Disney World where I was able to spend the day representing at Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and the next morning on a bass fishing outing for a couple of hours.  

There are few things that can add fun to a trip to Disney but I think I may be on to one of them. In just a couple of hours I was able to land well over a dozen bass including one of close to five pounds.  Getting the Eagle Claw on the plane was a bit of a hassle but well worth it.
 
By the way the Retro Fly t-shirt was a hit everywhere we went."





Check out Dragonfly Angler to see John's work on the vise and in the shop as well.

No comments: