Tuesday, October 8, 2013

GRAYWOLF RODS ZOMBIE KILLER

Over the last couple weeks Shane Gray of Graywolf Rods has made several trips to northern Michigan to tangle with quite a few zombie salmon on his Signature S-Glass 8'6" eight weight.  I've talked to Shane a few times lately and he is beyond impressed with this fly rod.


Shane wrote...  "I've spent some time this past week or so breaking in the eight weight Signature S-glass.   There is nothing like seeing your inscription bend in front of your face and the rod handles perfectly with the right amount of flex, feel and power.  I had several complements on the river with comments like "Wow, I like that rod." which was likely because of the bend I assume.  "I wish my rod would work like that" was another heard more than once."


I am really excited to see the Signature S-Glass line up being extended to an eight weight and beyond.  I may get a chance to take this fly rod down to the lowcountry soon for an upcoming redfish trip.

Once I get a chance to spend some time with this fly rod I'll get a review and photos up.  I am fortunate to have purchased the 8' and 9' five weight Signature S-Glass already and I expect this one will be excellent as well.

Check out the Graywolf Rods website, Blog, and Facebook page for more information and examples of his work.

No comments: