Sunday, February 16, 2014

(Likely) The Last YETI Coolers Order

Well, I figured that this would happen at some point and this past week I got word from YETI Coolers that along with prices bumping up on custom logo coolers, that I will also be required to order a minimum of at least fifteen coolers with each order starting in April.


For the past couple of years I've been able to squeak by with single orders but with that changing at the end of March 2014, it's unlikely that I'll be able to order T.F.M. Comrade YETI Coolers in the future.  I have no hard feelings about this change since doing custom orders of one or two at a time isn't a real good way for a company to make money and keep costs of a premium product down. 

So...if you've been thinking about getting a T.F.M. Comrade YETI Cooler, then now (or anytime between now and the end of next month) is the time to do it.

Through the custom logo program I can order the Roadie 20 and Tundra 35, 45, 50, and 65 in white or tan with the T.F.M. Comrade logo inked across the lid.  Turn around time is typically two weeks and your cooler is drop shipped to your doorstep for about the same cost as it would be to buy a YETI from a local shop.

Send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com for a price quote or to answer any questions regarding best size for your cooler plans.

Thanks for the support. 

No comments: