Sunday, February 26, 2017

T.F.M. Store - Red Truck Fiberglass Fly Rods Now Available

Recently I was contacted by Red Truck Fly Fishing Co. and asked if I would like to offer the Red Truck Fiberglass fly rod (along with the Diesel 3/4 fly reel and Small Stream fly line) in the T.F.M. Store.  Each order will be shipped directly from Red Truck Fly Fishing Co. and I'll make a small margin from each purchase.  This sounds like a win win to me.

I've had one of the Red Truck Glass 476-3 since they were introduced several years ago and this is a great all around four weight fiberglass fly rod.  This fly rod is at home on a trout stream as it is on your local warmwater spot.  I like this fly rod a lot and plan to use it as my go to this summer for creek and pond fly fishing for bluegill and native bass in places the Native Sons stream that I visited last spring.


To give those interested all the options, I asked Red Truck Fly Fishing Co. if I could not only offer the fly rod, but also the fly reel and fly line to complete the outfit.  You actually save quite a bit of money with the outfit over buying just the fly rod and fly reel.

RED TRUCK GLASS OPTIONS:
Fiberglass Fly Rod 476-3 - $295.99
Diesel 3/4 Fly Reel - $249.99
Leland Small Stream Fly Line - $59.99
Diesel Fiberglass Fly Rod Outfit - $529.99

NOTICE - To kick things off, I'll cover the drop shipping cost of $20 for all orders that are placed until the end of March 2017.




Recently I started using the Leland Small Stream fly line on this outfit and really like how the shorter head makes for easy roll casts and quick pick up and shoot casts with accuracy.  It turns over small to medium flies with ease and a perfect match for the Red Truck Glass 764-3.


For more information, please visit the Red Truck Fly Fishing Co. website for the full rundown on the Red Truck Glass Fly Rod and the Red Truck Diesel Fiberglass Outfit.

To order or if you have any questions at all, please send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.

For payment I can take PayPal, check, or credit card.

Thank you for the support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron, just wanted to say thanks again for all you offer through your shop and other connections you have made. Many of us have benefited from your efforts. Go Red Truck!

ahlaphus said...

Somehow a few years ago I stumbled across Red Truck fishing on the interwebs. Oh yes, was getting into ultralight rigs and had soon purchased Red Truck's 1wt Diesel outfit. After enjoying that setup for a bit, tried to purchase their glass rod outfit. Turns out they were sold out and Leland offered their 4wt Sierra Nevada glass outfit at a discount. Best darn quasi mistake I've ever been a part of, their spring creek fly lines are awesome and the 4wt Leland glass (which is very similar to Red Truck's) is my go-to workhorse for the heavier glass work.