Thursday, July 18, 2019

#TBT - PLACES WITH NO NAMES

A couple of friends are out in Wyoming on their annual (it's been going on for a number of years) trip fishing with Rock Creek Anglers and their Facebook postings from the past several days reminded me of my own trip there a few years on a invite from Fly Shop of the Bighorns.  I had a wonderful few days out there from which the "Places with No Names" series of T.F.M. posts chronicled the trip, complete with a gear review wrap up at the end.

Here are the series of "Places with No Names" posts from 2016 and each link below highlights a day on the water in Wyoming and Montana.  This post has me thinking that I have almost eleven years of content (over 4,500 posts and counting...) and a #TBT post every now and then recycling some favorite places, trips, gear and glass reviews wouldn't be such a bad idea.

A DAY IN HOPPER HEAVEN

SUMMER SCHOOL

ROLLING THE DICE

HIGH & DRY

 TAILGATE GEAR REVIEW

This T.F.M. post also has me wondering why I haven't started hosting a trip each summer to fish some places with Rock Creek Anglers and a group of "Glass Geeks"?  These streams are absolutely glass fly rod and clicker reel paradise.

No comments: