Sunday, October 4, 2020

CROOKED CREEK HOLLER - REAL SPORTSMEN VOTE

 We are one month away from deciding who the next President will be along with a long list of local and state elections as well.  I'm not one to make huge political statements but it's time for each of us to do our homework on who's the best candidates to support with our vote.  

Don't just walk into the booth and vote red or blue, know the candidates and what he or she stands for.  Who's standing up for public lands, conservation, and making the best decisions for where we live?

Danny Reed of Crooked Creek Holler recently released a Read Sportsmen Vote For Earth t-shirt and decal and I asked if he'd create social media profile and banner images that I could share of the same design. 


I've switched my Facebook banners out for both my personal page and TFM for the next few weeks and invite you to do so as well.  Click on either images above and save the .png images to use as you'd like.

Jump over to the Crooked Creek Holler website to look around and if you haven't heard, Danny is opening a small brick and mortar shop in Asheville soon.  Look for those updates on Instagram and Facebook.

No comments: