Thursday, December 8, 2022

A Few Decembers Ago...

Last night I scrolled through my Instagram to the first photograph that I posted in May 2011.  Life has changed a lot since then.  I posted some silly stuff years ago that I wouldn't now but it was neat to be reminded of some past trips including one with photographer Rob Yaskovic where we scored cheap last minute plane tickets to Michigan for a mid-December steelhead trip with Captain Steve Martinez

There are over 5,000 posts on T.F.M. now (and counting...) and I should do better about recycling noteworthy posts for a second look.  This is one of those posts.  The first two links are from my camera and then Rob put together a black and white set that captured the winter dreer.


 

I kinda want to get back up to Michigan and try to swing one up again.  How about you?

No comments: