Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Skinny Water Culture Gear

I am very fortunate to have a job that on most days I can wear a t-shirt and jeans to the office.  Each fall I use a little bit of my clothing allowance to pick up a couple new long sleeve t-shirts to round out the wardrobe.

Late last week I placed an order on the Skinny Water Culture website and the package arrived yesterday with a long sleeve t-shirt and several decals.


I am wearing my new Ambush long sleeve t-shirt today and now I've got redfish tailing in the grass on the brain.

Check out the sharply designed clothing, decals, and accessories on the Skinny Water Culture website.

2 comments:

Bjornorama said...

Right on. They do quality stuff. I've been a fan for a while now.

Cameron Mortenson said...

Bjorn...I found SWC through you. I'm impressed.