Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Schultz Outfitters - DEMO DAYS 2014

It hardly seems possible that it's already here, but the Schultz Outfitters Demo Days are coming up this Saturday and Sunday.  I guess I better get my packing done to leave and head north on Friday morning.  This is going to be a fun weekend in Ypsi even if I'm only getting to hang out on Saturday.


For the glass geeks that are planning on attending there are a couple things to take note of.  On Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m., Michael Mauri and Mike McFarland of Seele Fly Rods will be giving an on the water demonstration of their latest fiberglass fly rods.  Then later that afternoon I'll be giving a classroom presentation, with many fiberglass demo fly rods to cast afterwards, at 3:30 p.m. in the shop.

I've talked with Schultzy and he'll have Orvis Superfine Glass in stock (with possible super secret Demo Days discounts) along with the new T.F.O. Glass fly rods for sale as well.

PLEASE NOTE - I am going to bring a few items of T.F.M. swag along with me but if anyone is interested in a T.F.M. t-shirt, sun mask, decals, Abel nippers, stainless steel cups, patches, koozies, or whatever, please let me know through an email so I can make sure to bring it with me.  Thanks.

Check out the latest e-blast on DEMO DAYS for full weekend schedule.

Follow the Schultz Outfitters Facebook page for the most up to date information on the event as well.

No comments: