Friday, March 26, 2010

Marc Crapo's Leather Art

It's been awhile since I've dropped a post about the work Marc Crapo, a.k.a. "Rowdy", is doing and thought it was time to remind everyone of his mad leather working skills.

Marc and I caught up last month at the Fly Fishing Film Tour in Charleston, S.C. and I spied his briefcase in the back of the van.

I had seen this briefcase in photographs online but seeing it in person really reminds you that the quality of his work keeps getting better the longer he hones his craft.
Check out Rowdy's website and drop him an email at marc@flywallets.com if you have an idea that you'd like to see on leather.

2 comments:

Bigerrfish said...

looks like a cool guy, sporting that big RED and a fishie bag

BLUEANGLER said...

Marc is the man! What a cool stuff... great works!! I am ordering one soon.... : )