Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MidCurrent's 2011 Gear Guide

If there was on thing that I learned while at IFTD, was that Marshall Cutchin of MidCurrent, along with his staff writers, weren't at their first industry show like I was. Every time I turned around the MidCurrent crew was doing interviews, taking photographs, and even recording HD video on Marshall's iPhone. I was impressed.


I talked to Marshall on the telephone a few weeks back and he mentioned that they were hard at work on the 2011 Gear Guide which is available now. There are over 300 products from over 80 companies from all angles of the fly fishing industry and well worth a look.

While you are on the Midcurrent website, take a moment to subscribe for future updates and news.  Midcurrent is a daily read for me and an excellent source of fly fishing news of all sorts.

No comments: