Sunday, March 18, 2012

T.F.M. Long Sleeve T-Shirt Sale

As I was preparing for few shows this winter, I placed a couple of large orders for T.F.M. t-shirts including batches of long sleeve Trout Art and Retro Fly t-shirts.  It's starting to warm up and I'd like to get these sold instead of holding them until it starts cooling down again.  I'm also putting a few coins together to purchase a Lilly Pond 8/9 weight since I'd like to add one of these to the T.F.M. Fly Rod Loan Program and put a bend in it on a redfish too.

Imagine These T-Shirts With Long Sleeves

I am offering the remaining stock of the long sleeve Retro Fly and Trout Art t-shirts for $20 each which includes two "premium" T.F.M. decals of your choice shipped in the U.S.  International shipping will run couple dollars extra.

TROUT ART - Sizes Large to 2XL
RETRO FLY - 2XL ONLY

To order please send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.

Thanks for the support.

No comments: